Anna Gantimurova was born in 1992 in Krasnodar, Russia.
Graduated from the Art College (fine arts) and the Institute of Cinematography named after A. Gerasimov (VGIK, artist of animated films), Moscow.
2016 study at Gobelins l'école de l’image (school-animation studio, Paris)
2017 the animation course of the Disney animator Alexander Dorogov. 2018-2020 — Graduated from the workshop of cinema directing, mentor — Pavel Lungin (winner of the Cannes Film Festival)
Works in art and animation:
- animated film “Spring Fantasy” (2012, 2 min) — participant of festival “Suzdalfest”, “Shorts” and others. (director/artist)
- animation opening for the festival of animated films in Suzdal (2014, 2min) (director/artist)
- winner of the poster contest Туроgraphy day (India) 2013,
- Participation in the exhibition “The Magic of Theater and Cinema” (2015) in the Moscow House of Artists, — XXXIV Youth Exhibition MOSH of Russia (2016, 2017),
- 2015-2016 — participation in exhibitions in the cities: Sarov, Sortavala, in the cultural center Inspiration (Moscow) and the Cinema Library named after SM. Eisenstein, Lobnya exhibition hall (the exhibitions featured sketches for the works “Brother Fox and Brother Rabbit.”, Little Muck.”),
- 2016 — participant of the exhibition The Cheltenham Illustration Awards 2016 (England, Cheltenham),
2020 — a personal exhibition was to be held in Shenzhen, China, as part
of an art residence. But it was canceled due to the pandemic.
- November 2016 — participant of the exhibition at the International Festival of Book Illustration “MORS” (Moscow, ARTPLAY) — 2016-2020 — 8 illustrated books published by Foxton Books (London),
- 2017 — internship at production of animated feature film of famous Russian director Andrey Khrzhanovsky 'The Nose' (Moscow)
Works in illustration:
- 2017-2020 —
Foxton Books publishing house (London),
Labirint publishing house (Russia),
Nigma publishing house (Russia),
Meshcheryakov Publishing House (Russia),
AST publishing house (Russia),
Kacheli publishing house (Russia)
Works in theater:
- 2016-2020 —Artist of animation for the theater performances:
“Report to the Academy” — Kiel, Germany.
“Blue Life”, “Little Red Riding Hood” and “Old, Old Fairy Tale” — Taganka Theater (Moscow);
“Crime and Punishment” — Perm Youth Theater;
“The Last Father” — Saratov Youth Theater;
“Red Wheel” — New Space of the Theater of Nations,
“Dog’s Heart” — Tilsit Theater,
“Sleeping Beauty” Tsaritsyno Theater.
- 2019 Anna organized a multimedia concert of classical music with animation projections on the walls (grant from the Ministry of Culture of Russia)